Saturday, December 29, 2007

Our 1st Snowboarding Adventure

Kelly and I have wanted to learn how to snowboard for the last couple of years. Unfortunately, we never had the inclination to drive up to the mountain and learn on our own. This year, we were able to find a bunch of good deals on snowboard gear. Thanks to some Christmas presents that we received, we were able to head up to the mountain with our own gear. Our friends Colsey and Jonathan invited us to go with them and so we headed up together. We are always up for a new adventure!



Well, after a day of multiple runs, hundreds of falls, and a wrong turn onto a black diamond course, Kel and I kind of figured out how to snowboard. We had a great time with our friends and can hardly wait until our next time up!

5 comments:

Strauss House said...

Looks fun and cold!

Sarah Glos said...

Yeah for a new post! I love that you guys had such a great day - I am a bit jealous that you were up on the mountain - but I will make it up there with you next year!!!

Stacey said...

Yay, more boarders! We'll have to get a group together again and go up soon! Looks like you had a great time~

Jessica said...

LOVE your expression in the first pic Kelly! I miss those days!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I would love to get some mountain time. I guess I will just have to live vicariously through you two:)