It's official, we finished the paperwork phase of the home study! For anyone reading who doesn't know, we are adopting an infant from Ethiopia. Our agency is All God's Children International, and so far they have been amazing. Today we turned in the home study paperwork, so the next step will be home visits once we get assigned a social worker. Since Hans leaves for Africa next Friday, it's unlikely that those will be done before then, but that will just give us more time to work on dossier paperwork and preparing our hearts & home for our child! :-)

Thank you to everyone for your prayers and support in this journey! We are so excited and know that the Lord is definitely in it, we are so blessed to have this opportunity!
9 comments:
wahoo!!!!! We are SO excited for you!
Hey Kel, it's Steph. I have been dying to see an update from you guys, about your adoption journey! Congrats!!! I am thrilled for you and Hans!!!
So exciting!
So Cool! We'll be praying and thinking about you guys especially with the Burkina trip.
YEA!! That is such exciting news! James and I are so happy for you and we will continue to pray for you.
That is wonderful news!!! Praying that each step in the process is smooth sailing and that the Lord will work quickly to bring home your little one.
YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
I had a great time shopping with you today and I am so excited for you guys!!! Praying for you DAILY!!! Love you guys!!!!!
Such an amazing thing happening!! Praise the Lord!! We are praying for you guys
Very exciting news! We are so excited for you guys! We'll continue praying for you guys! Love you!!
Post a Comment