Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dossier Complete!

So this post is overdue...technically we turned in our dossier on October 19th with everything but the home study report. We had our last visit with our social worker on October 7th and were just waiting for that report before our dossier could be reviewed. She called us on Monday (11/2) to let us know that she had finished the report and handed it over to our case worker, so we will officially be reviewed tomorrow, Friday November 6th! That means that tomorrow afternoon we will either know what documents need to be fixed, or we will have a wait list number! We are, of course, praying for a number, but more than that we are praying for the Lord's perfect timing in all of this. We don't know why it took so long to write up our home study report, but we do know that God has a perfect child picked out to join our family and we will get on that waiting list at exactly the right time. And since a post without a picture is no fun at all, here is a "family" picture of us with our dossier binder, the night before I turned it in.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAHOO!! This is such exciting news!

Michele said...

I am thinking about you!! I love you guys!! Can't wait to see what the Lord has!!:)

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! We are friends with Tim and Bethany W, and we are also adopting from Ethiopia! Bethany directed me to your blog, and I am so excited to follow you story. We are also using AGCI, and are #20 on the list, waiting for a little girl.

Blessings on your journey!

Our blog is at: www.bringinglovehome.blogspot.com

Cheri Rogers

TG's Mom said...

Yahoo! I can hardly wait to hear the news that you'll be bringing home your son or daughter! Congrats to the both of you. Can I just tell you how awesome your hair looks - LOVE it!

Stacey said...

Oh my goodness we are SO excited for you guys! We can't wait to see wha the Lord has in store!!! And I LOVE that Micah is part of the pic!! Hugs to you guys!!!